Thursday, January 26, 2012

What warriors would you like to see in Deadliest Warrior season 3?

soon they will run out of warriors. lol. but what are some u would like to see?



here is my list



Achilles, Pinkerton's, USMC, Army Rangers, World War 2 Airborne, Woad's, Ghengas Khan (they haven't done him have they?) Red Coats, SAS (British Special Forces), Hannibal the Conqueror, Napoleon,



those are some warriors i would like to see. what do u think of my list? have any to add?What warriors would you like to see in Deadliest Warrior season 3?
Miyamoto Mushashi - victor of over 100 duels to the death during the Edo period in Japan.What warriors would you like to see in Deadliest Warrior season 3?
I agree, I'd like to see Miyamoto, said to be the greatest swordsman in history. I'd also like to see Honda Tadakatsu, Sanada Yukimura, Guan Yu, Lu Bu, Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie. One I'd look forward to is Hannibal or Napoleonl vs Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment