Friday, January 27, 2012

What was your favorite episode of Deadliest Warrior and what episode do you think they might have gotten wrong?

in my opinion the show is very unaccurate even though I still enjoy it. Things wrong with the episodes:

Apache vs Gladiator:

1: The gladiator would either have no armor or no net/trident

2:gladiators only had 1 weapon, little armor, and maybe a shield depending on what type they were

Spartan vs Ninja

1: you can't accuratly judge the suprise factor

2: the black egg would have been a kill every time it hit cuz your not gonna recover instantly with glass in your eye

3: Spartans fought in groups

Pirate vs Knight

1: one shot hitting the LARGE horse would cause it to fall, seriously injuring or killing the knight

2: a knight's sword would go right through a pirate

3: a pirate would run not stand his ground

Green beret vs Spetznaz

1: the green beret would also have his k-bar knife. Why the hell would he pick a shovel over that? (I'm in jrotc and my colonel has never heard of anyone using a e-tool as a weapon)

2: green berets had better training

Shaolin Monk vs Maori Warrior

1: they put a tribesman against soMeone with steel weapons

2: the monks won only because the twin hooks chewed up a gel torso

William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu

1: Shaka Zulu is a GOD

2: that claymore is frickin' overrated I could dodge that

3: Shaka conquered half of Africa Wallace rebeled against England. Both went against enemies with equal tech. Which is a more impressive feat?

4: the spit of posion should have done the same thing the black egg should have done

5: you can't factor in Shaka's speed properly



In my opinion the best episodes are the ones I diddnt mention because they were pretty accurateWhat was your favorite episode of Deadliest Warrior and what episode do you think they might have gotten wrong?
I liked the way all the episodes ended but one. The only one I miscalled which would have been Pirate Vs. Knight. I don't agree. Never will. Other than that I enjoyed every episode. Especially the finale tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment