Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Deadliest warrior season 3 poll?

well i tend to think that the new season of deadliest warrior is kinda dumb its just not the same sure its more realistic but the old tests are so much better it plus they only test 3 weapons now. i mean come on plus max geiger isn't there any more. so what do you think.Deadliest warrior season 3 poll?
I have a similar opinion, although I think the edition of the two new show hosts was good, I still feel like it is worse. The tests seem a bit botched and cheated like they wanted someone to win. The X-factors I feel are terribly rated. The testing seems less in depth like they just don't care to test a weapons capabilities to the fullest. I am all for having more then just weapons to test but they seem to care less about the weapons now.

No comments:

Post a Comment