Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outcomes for deadliest warrior?

This is about the program called "deadliest warrior".



I am searching for the outcomes of all battles of this program. Just listed or something. I want to know to outcomes but don't wanna watch all episodes for it.



Does anyone know where i can find a list like this? Or does anyone wants to make one for me?



Thanks!Outcomes for deadliest warrior?
I think this is what you are most likely looking for.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_W鈥?/a>



But if I were you, I'd just watch them, because it only has entertainment value, and the results don't mean sh!t.



The match ups are out of kilter. This is how I would have done the match ups.



Apache vs Maori.



Viking vs Spartan.



Knight vs Samurai.



Ninja vs Shaolin Monk.



Green Jacket vs Minuteman. (to replace pirates)



Jacobite vs Zulu (to replace William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu)**



I would keep IRA vs Taliban.



** This epsidoe was a joke. The Deadliest Warrior team managed to get hold of a Highland Weapons expert who seemed blissfully unaware of the fact that William Wallace was not a Highlander.Outcomes for deadliest warrior?
I believe it is on the website for the TV network that airs the show. I don't remember which one it is on. If you "Google" the words "deadliest warrior" it should be in the list that comes up. I believe it might have been Discovery.com, but I am not positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment